nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: [CoolFruit] Medicinal properties of JAMUN - Syzyzium cumunii.

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch@vsnl.com>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: [CoolFruit] Medicinal properties of JAMUN - Syzyzium cumunii.
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 09:23:08 +0530

Dear Jojo,

1. Jamaun has nothing to do with GULABJAMUN which is made from milk.

2. Clove is a species of Syzyzium. S. aromaticum.

What is your opinion, should I send more write ups on medicinal value to the
list?

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
Horticultural Consultant on Lesserknown Indian Fruits
http://www.lesserknownplants.com