nafex - [nafex] New lists re: Gooseberries and currants

  • From: ribes60@aol.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com, CCE-RIBES-HOMEOWNERS-L@cornell.edu
  • Cc: Ed@currants.com
  • Subject: [nafex] New lists re: Gooseberries and currants
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:07:33 EDT

I will be managing two new lists regarding ribes (gooseberries and currants),
one the
ribes interest group from NAFEX and the other is the small scale commercial
and home
growers list for The International Ribes Association. All persons with an
interest in
gooseberries and currants are invited to join one or both of these lists.

In addition to the usual questions and comments from members, I will try to
add timely
Comments about what is going on in a small scale commercial planting, here in
central
PA. I will comment on varieties I find good or not-so-good, some cultural
practices that
I think are worthwhile, and ways that I do things here. This is not to say
that all that I do
or say is the best way to go, but is just how I do it.

The lists will be open to comment, question or suggestions from all who would
like to
comment. Some questions may be too complicated for me to answer, but none are
too simple.
I do have some good resources, nationally and internationally that may be
able to handle the
really "hard ones"

RibesNAFEX list:

To post messages send to RibesNAFEX@topica.com

CCE-ribes-homeowners-l
List Administrator: Ribes60@currants.com (E. F. Mashburn)

The target audience is small scale growers of ribes who will have different
challenges than the commercial grower. Discussion for those Ribes growers
with hobby and small scale interests will be available. Growing, processing,
and selling fresh fruit and processed products is the focus. This
international list is open to all producers and support staff involved in
production of the fruit. Discussion will be related to small scale
production, business or marketing issues.

How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe

Do not include anything in the subject line, and don't include
signature information. Simply write: subscribe list name your name.
Subscribe CCE-ribes-homeowners-l Your name (not your Email name)
The list will pick-up your Email name from the message.

If you wish to unsubscribe, please take the following steps:
Send an e mail to listproc@cornell.edu . Do not include anything in the
subject line, and do not include signature information. Simply type
unsubscribe list name in the body of the letter.

Detailed steps and illustrations for unsubscribing can be found at:
http://www.cit.cornell.edu/computer/email/using_lists/joining.html#unsub
<http://www.cit.cornell.edu/computer/email/using_lists/joining.html#unsub>

Hope to see you "online"

Northumberland BerryWorks