nafex - Re: [nafex] Computer health/viruses/attachments

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Computer health/viruses/attachments
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 14:04:59 -0700

Two things that might help. Members send text items IN the letters as text,
and have a separate site where pictures can be downloaded for viewing by
anyone who wants to see them. That eliminates need for attachments pretty
much.

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM