nafex - Re: [nafex] Stark Bros. Gone

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Stark Bros. Gone
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 13:04:23 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Doreen,

Was Stark really a nursery or just a distributor of material they
collected from true nurseries?

After a few experiences with large mail order firms (like Stark and
Michigan Bulb) I gave up on the big guys and turned to smaller expert
nurseries.

I think Michigan Bulb was nothing but a clearing house for collecting
mailing addresses to run their lotteries (just my opinion). I was not
satisfied with a single shipment from them, but my mailbox filled with
their junk mail lottery stuff from then on. I think they sold my name to
other junk lotteries too. (again, just my opinion)

So possibly the nurseries that supplied Stark are still out there.

Later,
Tom

--
Thomas Olenio