nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: spring

  • From: Lucky Pittman <Lucky.Pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: spring
  • Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 17:22:57 -0500

At 04:56 PM 04/06/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>It's gorgeous and humid here. Nobody wants to come in and lie on a massage
>table indooors, so I get to go play too. Have a pile of scions to deal with
>this weekend. Donna
Weather's similar here. I'm off all week next week - kids are out for
spring break. Wish I could say I was gonna be spending a lot of time
grafting etc., but Mardi's got it planned out for us to be doing some
fencing, so I'll be cutting & setting lots of posts, and cutting &
poisoning brush(mostly black locust sprouts) in between times.
Maybe I can finagle a few minutes/hours here & there for some therapeutic
planting.

LLP

Teach your child to read with Hooked on Phonics!
Hooked on Phonics is easy for parents, fun for
children and highly recommeded by educators.
Discover why over 2 million families have purchased
Hooked on Phonics to help their children succeed.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/oPDEUD/mfYCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM