nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Ultra-Northern Pecans - in Minnesota?!

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Ultra-Northern Pecans - in Minnesota?!
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:49:44 -0500

The best and biggest Hardy Pecan I have seen and am waiting for it to
produce for me is just west of Chicago. Last I heard that it had missed
producing only one year out of 19. That was 6 years ago. It is called "Hadu
2" a seedling grown by Emery Hall It looks like he was in zone 5A which is a
colder zone than I am in in Flint Mi. 5b
He has gotten a lot of bushels off that tree. He lived not to far from
The late Robert Kurle, But they did not get along as friends from what I had
seen and asked about.
Gordon