nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Ultra-Northern Pecans - in Minnesota?!

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Ultra-Northern Pecans - in Minnesota?!
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:46:07 -0500

My Pecans will not always ripen here in zone 5. If we get an early killing
frost just before they are about ready they will not open. My earliest is
October. I have crossed The highly touted Weshke Hickory with my hardy
pecans. But I probably won't be around to see the outcome of the Hican's.
Gordon
29 Mar 2001 12:28:44 +0000

Just which zone are these hardy pecans hardy to? ...........vic, wishfully
thinking spring in zone 3!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM