nafex - [nafex] Fwd: Re: Dr. Good's Grapes

  • From: jhecksel@voyager.net
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [nafex] Fwd: Re: Dr. Good's Grapes
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:37:32 -0600 (CST)

---- Forwarded message from Tom Zabadal <zabadal@msue.msu.edu> ----
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 07:54:33 -0500
From: Tom Zabadal <zabadal@msue.msu.edu>
To: jhecksel@voyager.net
Subject: Re: Dr. Good's Grapes

Dear Joe,

We have about 10 of Dr Good's selections in our vineyard at present
but
due to budget limitations we have not continued our evaluation of
these
vines at this time. Most of his vines were removed after your group
came
to get cuttings from many of them. I have not heard back from any of
your
group regarding the status of that plant material.

Tom Zabadal

At 07:02 PM 2/28/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi Tom:
>
>I am a member of the NAFEX email list and the question came up, "What
>ever happened to Dr. Good's grapes?"
>
>I will post your response, should you find time to answer, to the
NAFEX
>e-list.
>
>Best regards, Joe
>--