nafex - Re: [nafex] apple tree nurseries. Part II

  • From: Ed & Pat Fackler <rocmdw@aye.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] apple tree nurseries. Part II
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 07:56:29 -0500

Greetings, NAFEX

As usual, John Bunker is doing simply a great job with much raw candor in
his definition of what Fedco does.
For years, I've thought Fedco catalogue was the finest, most clean retail
nursery catalogue I've seen.
The only criticism I have of it is simply the very low pricing. In order
for John to continue his fine work, Fedco's prices MUST go up, and John must
accept the fact that an increase in price will eliminate a few customers. And
that is okay-fine, as those who are plagued with a radical distortion of value
(of a farmer) can go elsewhere (you can guess where they go, can't you?).

Ed, So. Indiana, heavenly, etc