nafex - Re: [nafex] Unusual Tasting Apples - Anise

  • From: Suzi Teghtmeyer <srt175f@smsu.edu>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Unusual Tasting Apples - Anise
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:33:28 -0600

Fruit, Berry & Nut Inventory (3rd ed.) is available at the publisher's website:
http://www.seedsavers.org/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=2000&Product_Code=B473&Category_Code=ssepublications

If the link above doesn't work, goto http://www.seedsavers.org/  ,  and at the bottom of the page in small letters click on SSE Publications.  That will take you to the books, including the FBNI.

----Suzi Teghtmeyer
Head Librarian, Paul Evans Library of Fruit Science
SMSU Research Campus and Missouri Fruit Experiment Station
9740 Red Spring Rd, Mountain Grove, MO 65711
Phone: 417-926-4105, Fax: 417-926-6646,  email: srt175f@smsu.edu
Member: CBHL, USAIN, ALA, ACRL