nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: spraying home apple trees

  • From: Suzi Teghtmeyer <srt175f@smsu.edu>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: spraying home apple trees
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:23:26 -0600

At 03:31 AM 02/26/2001 +0000, you wrote:
www.applesource.com has a good home spray schedule -
Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6

--- In nafex@y..., Ginda Fisher <ginda@c...> wrote:
> Someone (I think it was Ed Fackler) once sent me excellent
instructions
> for a simple home spray program, either when I bought something, or
as
> part of a catalog.  It involved spraying four times, and gave advice
> both for using "generic" spray mixtures (home orchard spray) and for
> separating the components, and spraying fungicide separate from
> insecticide (I think).
>
> I can't find these instructions now.  Could anyone point me to
something
> similar in the archives, or repost advice?
>
> Thanks,
> Ginda Fisher

University of Missouri Extension has a spray guide online.

Fruit Spray Schedules for the Homeowner
http://muextension.missouri.edu/xplor/agguides/hort/g06010.htm
----Suzi Teghtmeyer

Head Librarian, Paul Evans Library of Fruit Science
SMSU Research Campus and Missouri Fruit Experiment Station
9740 Red Spring Rd, Mountain Grove, MO 65711
Phone: 417-926-4105, Fax: 417-926-6646,  email: srt175f@smsu.edu
Member: CBHL, USAIN, ALA, ACRL
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Classmates.com