nafex - Re: [nafex] Yahoo terms of serive

  • From: <PermacultureNo1@aol.com>
  • To: ginda@concentric.net
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Yahoo terms of serive
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 09:16:23 EST

In a message dated 01/29/01 7:36:20 PM, ginda@concentric.net writes:

<< Dan, one thing I found after registering was an address to unsubscribe.
If you are having trouble, let me know and I will mail it to you. (I
don't recall what it was, and will have to log on to get it.)

I will miss you.

Ginda >>

Thanks, Ginda:
Well, I'm not dead, just unsubscribed. I've been uncomfortable with the
NAFEX list since the latest discussion of copyright and Doreen's suggestion
that everyone read the new TOS was all I needed. Thie list has gotten too
big and so it has been too time consuming.
I did successfully unsubscribe. If I need info from the list, I might
resubscribe again and then unsubscribe after I figure I've given back more
than I received. Most of my questions go unanswered on that list anyway, or
the answers are so basic that I already knew that much.
It is not just the Yahoo takeover though. My bamboo plantations list was
also taken over and I stayed with that. In fact, I adapted the unsubscribe
instructions to get off NAFEX.
Thanks for your kind words. I'm still a contributor to POMONA and also
the NAFEX consultant on Permaculture, so feel free to direct anything my way
if you want my comment in either of those capacities, understanding that I
will probably use the material in my Pomona column.

Regards
Dan Hemenway

Barking Frogs Permaculture Center
http://barkingfrogspc.tripod.com/frames.html
or
http://www.permaculture.net/~EPTA/Hemenway.htm

The protocol for our Annual Permaculture Design Course Online is at
http://barkingfrogspc.tripod.com/protocol.html

For a copy of Barking Frogs Permaculture Center's annual letter, check the
BarkingFrogs URL or email us at BarkingFrogsPC@aol.com

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html