nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Yahoo terms of service

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Yahoo terms of service
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:17:58 -0500

Lucky Pittman wrote:

> 2) How would we get/transfer the archive, (which has now become a useful
resource)?

> I had no idea we had an archive - anyone care to enlighten me as to how to
> go about accessing it?

Hi,

Here is where the archive now resides;

The archive has 6,642 messages stored in it (about 6,000 have to do with
copyright gripes). You can search for messages that deal with keywords too.
<smile>

But you have to be a member of Yahoo to access the area (I believe). To
become
a member of Yahoo they will want you to disclose a bunch of personal
information.

Egroups never required the membership to access the archive.

That is the BIG gripe.

Regards,
Tom

Thomas Olenio