nafex - Re: [nafex] Mist Propagation Alternatives

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Mist Propagation Alternatives
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:16:54 -0500

Hi,

Well... salts and minerals seem to be able to pass through clay pots very
well, as they end up building up on the outside of them. I would think a
water soluable hormone would pass too.

Any experts out there who know?

You have a very interesting idea there.

How long does you willow water need to steep? Is water warmed at all, or
kept cool? Should it be kept out of sunlight? I think sunlight breaks down
the IBA hormone.

Regards,
Tom

--