nafex - Re: [nafex] Mist Propagation Alternatives

  • From: "Helga and Bert Dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Mist Propagation Alternatives
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:35:25 -0500

Hi Tom
Ontario publication #313 may still be available "Mist Propogation"- if not I
can loan it to you.
Also have two articles from Organic Gardening & Farming magazines "Better
Cuttings with Mist Spray and Propogating with Mist" . Some basic 'home made
stuff here
Spray nozzles about $10. and battery operated timers at about $50. from Lee
Valley- Can send you some photos if you wish
Cheers Bert
Bert Dunn RR4 Tottenham Ont zone 4b
www.hardygrapes.tottenham.on.ca

see also http://www.littlefatwino.com/bertslist.html