nafex - Re: [nafex] Apple - Bent Whip

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Apple - Bent Whip
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 08:29:20 -0500

Hi,

I will move it later today, and take your advice. I will use #2 rooting
hormone.

Hmmmm....

I also have water soluable Rhizopan and maybe if I paint it on the wounded
stem,
then water the transplant in with the solution I may do myself a good turn.

The insturctions do talk about immersing rootballs (smaller plants) into
solution
to stimulate rooting of the transplant, but I have never used it (free sample
this season) in this way, or any other.

Tom