nafex - Re: [nafex] Apple - Bent Whip

  • From: "Gordon C. Nofs" <gcnofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Apple - Bent Whip
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 22:09:33 EST

Tom
No!
I even scrape bark off bottom or stick knife in and twist to open and
stick in small piece of wood and powder with rooting home before covering.

Gordon C. Nofs
6422 E. Pierson Rd
Flint, MI. 48506-2258

************************************************************************Hello
List,

I have a volunteer whip that has a trunk bent like the letter "N" at the
base. Can I replant this with the deformation buried?

It is at least 8-10 inches of whip that forms the "N".

Is this too much whip to bury and expect the whip to live?

Thanks,

Tom

--
Thomas Olenio