nafex - Re: [nafex] Fw: An Anti-Deer Recipe to Try

  • From: "Mills Apple Farm" <millsapl@fgi.net>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Fw: An Anti-Deer Recipe to Try
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 21:20:18 -0500

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9068/15/_/423498/_/968206319/

Here is an idea I have been kicking around but have not yet tried to keep
the deer from eating my Honeycrisp apples.

I note there are several weeds that no critter eats, insect or mammal and
one is jimsom weed. I wonder if one could steam green jimsom weed tissue to
extract the juices and use it as a spray, perhaps mixed with a
carrier/sticker, to repell deer or anything else for that matter. Does that
sound reasonable??