nafex - [nafex] Fw: An Anti-Deer Recipe to Try

  • From: "Doreen Howard" <doreenh@ticon.net>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Fw: An Anti-Deer Recipe to Try
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 14:50:20 -0500

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7872/15/_/423498/_/968183449/

I received this today and thought I would share with all you deer victims.
If you have any success with this recipe, please let Sally Ferguson know or
post it to this list so I can forward your results.
Doreen Howard