nafex - [nafex] Asian pear recommendation needed

  • From: Gene Spears <Spears@LMC.edu>
  • To: "'nafex@egroups.com'" <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Asian pear recommendation needed
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:25:41 -0400

I have a Tsu Li asian pear that hasn't produced yet, but has
beautiful spring and fall foliage. I noticed that it's bloom time (a few
flowers this year) doesn't overlap very well with the european pears I
already own, so want to plant a companion asian for better pollination. Any
recommendations?
I live in zone 6 (high elevation western NC - cool & moist). Are all the
asian pears as attractive?

gene
spears@lmc.edu

http://click.egroups.com/1/7012/0/_/423498/_/965917282/