nafex - [nafex] [Fwd: Japanese Beetles]

  • From: Don Yellman <dyellman@earthlink.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] [Fwd: Japanese Beetles]
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 12:52:52 -0700

For some reason this didn't go when I first sent it. Meanwhile, that's
some pretty good practical advice from Chris Mauchline. I guess there
is one thing for me to be grateful for Doc. I don't have fire ants. DY

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
http://click.egroups.com/1/5197/0/_/423498/_/962125582/