nafex - Re: [nafex] Egg Mixture & fake owls

  • From: "Helga and Bert Dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Egg Mixture & fake owls
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 19:10:21 -0400

Hello all
Several times our power was knocked out at the transformer by crows
stretching between two deliacte points.
our power supplier got tired of resetting the transformer & so mounted an
owl on the transformer to scare off birds.
Now the owl makes a wonderful perch for all the birds in the area

Bert Dunn RR4 Tottenham Ont zone 4b
HARDY GRAPES-NO PURE VINIFERA
temporary website www.sentex.net/~tolenio/hardyg