nafex - [nafex] last living Johnny Appleseed

  • From: "victoria l. caron" <vicaron@gis.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] last living Johnny Appleseed
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:07:42 +0000

At the '97 NAFEX annual meeting in Wooster, OH, the guest speaker at the
banquet gave a talk about Johnny Appleseed and the history of his
endeavours. I am at work so don't have the issue of Pomona that should
have covered who the speaker was (I don't dare venture a guess). I'm
sure from what I remember that there is much more information out there
that has been verified one way or the other. Maybe others who attended
that meeting can shed some light on the subject..........Vic

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
http://click.egroups.com/1/5197/0/_/423498/_/962197599/