nafex - Re: [nafex] cider growers

  • From: mike tomlinson <tugger@netreach.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] cider growers
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 13:19:51 -0400

derry
sorry.
I live in SE Pa. zone 6 but our plans call for us to drive from Pa to Los
Alamos
NM thru Ariz to Santa Barbara, CA and then North at least to Seattle if not BC
before heading east thru either southern Canada or Mont and back along the
border
to Toronto. So except for the Southeast our plans are fairly open. We want
see and meet good apple people.
Mike

http://click.egroups.com/1/4633/0/_/423498/_/959880199/