nafex - Re: [nafex] powdery mildew on grapes

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] powdery mildew on grapes
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 09:59:58 -0700

The classic treatment is sulfur, though more as a preventative. Once the
disease has started you have to use wettable sulfur and spray it on. I've
also been looking into a new product called OxiDate that looks interesting.
It's a peroxide compound that releases oxygen when sprayed on and will kill
established mildew. I have a paper on it, but it's pretty long to post.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, unusual fruits, writing, more, at http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom

----------
>From: PRishel826@aol.com
>To: nafex@egroups.com
>Subject: [nafex] powdery mildew on grapes
>Date: Wed, May 31, 2000, 7:04 AM
>

>Hi all, while we're on grapes here...my French Columbard vine has developed
>severe case of powdery mildew...all of my American varieties are untouched
>(obviously, I guess), as are my other viniferas...only the Columbard (fruit
>included, it seems) has it. Does anyone have any spray suggestions for me
>that might check the pm? I'd be grateful. Thanks so much, Patricia Rishel
>Los Angeles USDA Zone 11

>Hot off the press- summer's here!
>School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
>graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
>shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.

22,345,678 matches to your search term?
Inforocket.com is the fast way to the right answer - guaranteed.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4521/0/_/423498/_/959792328/