msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Crossing state lines

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Ruthie Franczek <ruthiefranczek@hotmail.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Crossing state lines
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 07:55:16 -0400

Irv has many valid points.
I will say this...after 32 years as a practicing veterinarian in an area where four states closely adjoin (MD DE NJ PA)  I have never ever ever heard of a horse trailer detained for lack of proper paperwork while hauling to an emergency referral veterinary facility.
I would like to think that the same considerations apply in SAR.
Maybe I am just that naive tho.

Ruthie Franczek DVM
Farm & Field Veterinary Services
6827 Underwoods Corner Road