msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Crossing state lines

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Ruthie Franczek <ruthiefranczek@hotmail.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Crossing state lines
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 19:49:44 -0400

A Coggins and a quick health certificate should do it.  Around here, we cross state lines with reckless abandon.  OK not really but we do live in small tight states.  They are starting to actually pull trailers over to see if we have Coggins.  Is it that big a deal out your way?  You don't have the livestock density that we have here.  (Racetracks, tons of show venues etc)
Sounds like you have your hands full down there.  I am actually jealous!

Ruthie Franczek DVM
Farm & Field Veterinary Services
6827 Underwoods Corner Road
Smyrna, DE 19977