msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Airscent training

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Sharon Kenney <sharon@mainemountedsar.org>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Airscent training
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 12:51:37 -0400

THANK YOU for posting that, we're in Maine so it would be very expensive to get him out here! It's nice to know somewhere to start!

Thanks,
Sharon Kenney
207-951-0526
MMSAR Secretary & Duty Officer
     www.mainemountedsar.org | www.facebook.com/mainemountedsar
MASAR Resource Director & Duty Officer
     www.mainesearchandrecue.com

Sent from my cell phone, please excuse any typos....