msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] 2013 NASAR Conference

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "T Finkle " <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] 2013 NASAR Conference
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 07:35:23 -0400

FYI- I was asked (off-list) if NASAR or ASTM was paying my way to attend the
2013 SARCON.

I want everyone to know that not a single penny is being paid to me for my
attendance. I am attending the NASAR Conference and the
ASTM F-32 meeting for the betterment of MSAR and expect no personal gain for
my efforts.

Thank you,

T'mi

<http://www.trotsar.org>