msar-riders - [MSAR] Calling for NASAR SAR Tech-II's

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "T'mi Finkle" <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Calling for NASAR SAR Tech-II's
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 22:39:24 -0400

If you are a NASAR SAR Tech-II and a member of a recognized MSAR team that
meets ASTM F-32/F2794 (basic Mounted SAR Responder)
standards, please email me (tfinkle at erols dot com).

We are looking for folks that would be interested in becoming a NASAR Mounted
SAR III evaluator. NOTE: If you are attending this
year's NASAR Conference be sure to attend the NASAR Mounted SAR Roundtable
session. Thank you!

T'mi Finkle

www.trotsar.org