msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] SAR for treasure hunter

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: pennbo@verizon.net
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] SAR for treasure hunter
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 00:50:28 -0500 (CDT)

 Considering that there is supposed to be a million dollars in gems and precious metals in that hidden box I can certainly see the compulsion to go look! The man who hid it wanted to do something to get people active. Well, they're getting active! Yes, active means more work for us. But isn't that what we train for? I would guess we could all do better in our own communities about educating people how to be safe in the great outdoors, no?  Better to get them before they get in trouble!!

Chris