msar-riders - [MSAR] New IMT Guy available

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "IRVIN LICHTENSTEIN" <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] New IMT Guy available
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 01:00:45 -0500

For those of you who have trained using the FEMA All Hazards Incident Management Team approach—

I have completed some of the position specific training and since I am semi-retired all I get is travel, room and board,

as opposed to those high priced FEMA guys. If you have an incident that requires an IMT and will be running long

enough for me to get there, try ordering an individual resource trainee.

Courses completed so far:

971- Facilities Unit Leader

965- Resources Unit Leader

950- Incident Commander

970- Supply Unit Leader

954- Safety Officer

964- Situation Unit Leader

         Communication Unit Awareness

969- Communications Unit Leader

         DHS Protective Measures

         ICS for Structural Collapse (National Fire Academy)

962    Planning Section Chief

and more scheduled.

Irv Lichtenstein

215-576-1641 voice

215-576-1897 fax

Ilichten1@verizon.net

  • [MSAR] New IMT Guy available, IRVIN LICHTENSTEIN, 07/13/2012