msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Request contact from team(s) in southern Indiana

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "IRVIN LICHTENSTEIN" <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Request contact from team(s) in southern Indiana
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 11:21:51 -0500

When posting a missing horse please follow the Net Posse guidelines:

Physical description in text (breed, color, size, markings, if branded and what brand)

Contacts: owner, reporting party

Police: Who was notified, case number

Date, Place last seen if lost or missing

Description of theft if stolen (gate locks cut, barn entered, trailer tracks in field, etc.)

Pictures are nice.

If any identifiable tack was lost use above plus serial numbers or ownership marks.

We publish an e-news and will republish your report to our readers for free if the above are followed.

Irv Lichtenstein

SE PA SAR