msar-riders - [MSAR] 11680 Days and counting.

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: MSAR <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>, "Mounted search and rescue in Illinois USA." <msar-il@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] 11680 Days and counting.
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 10:22:37 -0700 (PDT)

 Occasionally we find obituaries here.. this is not an obituary, but a birthday!  She is officially 32 years old tomorrow.  I have shared 30  wonderful none regretting years with this horse!  She has done it all from endurance, trails, parades,  gaming, demonstrations, to shows,  ranchwork, MSAR, to making lots of really fine foals and having many students on her back from all ages from an infant to some over the hill folks!!  She has been my companion in good times and in bad.  She has been totally amazing.  She is Fiesta Fantasy, I-d blood typed, a registered pure Puerto Rican Paso Fino foaled April 12th, 1980...

Not to sound proud or arrogant, but folks, most horses do not live this long without good care.  And so I have been told by numerous friends and authorities...!

I just wanted to say, I hope all of you ride a good horse and are as blessed as I have been with my mounts and that you be well blessed with yours.

If you are seeking to obtain a horse, please remember that owning a horse is a huge commitment and not one that should be thought of  of going into for just a "few" years.  Horses are easy to obtain if you have the money, but harder to sell if you need to get them a new home.   And not once have I ever thought of selling this mare, though a few have offered!  They need care every day even when you are sick or disabled, poor and having difficult times..  I have owned and loved this mare for over 10950 of her 11680 days!

No regrets!

God bless,
        Karen

The information contained in this transmission is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure.    If you are not the       intended recipient, do not disseminate, distribute or copy this communication.If you have received this         transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender and then delete it. Thank you for your                 compliance.   Please also do not forward without my permission. Thank  you.                                         1/1/11>

  • [MSAR] 11680 Days and counting., Karen Nesbitt, 04/11/2012