msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] TROTSAR featured in the Virginia Horse Journal

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Beatrice Sharp <ibeathere@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] TROTSAR featured in the Virginia Horse Journal
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 08:01:03 -0700 (PDT)

DO NOT SEND
From: IRVIN LICHTENSTEIN <ilichten1@verizon.net>
To: 'Mounted search and rescue' <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 7:06 AM

Any coverage is good coverage but I see a lot of the same material in each article.  I realize that I actually read all the articles eventually and having a good script
for the press is necessary but I would try to get more variation.  This may be a case for case studies or war stories.
If Jorene reads it she will be writing you about how the committee did the work, even though she never got a proposal through.
Also, see if you can get to post an easy to read format on your site.  I had to set the VHJ site to 19 inches and still zoom it to be able to read the text on my flat screen, and every page change it had to be reset, making it hard on the eyes and fingers to read the complete article.
Irv