msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Any MSAR teams near Joplin MO

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Finkle, Tomi (CTR)" <Tomi.Finkle@associates.dhs.gov>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Any MSAR teams near Joplin MO
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 15:18:30 -0400

The EMAC request to deploy Virginia SAR resources was cancelled.

Thanks all for your offers of assistance!

T'mi
On Behalf Of ALLEN SNYDER
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 11:29 AM
To: Mounted search and rescue
Cc: Roger Pesek

I learned today that our director, officer Eric Thompson, will also be there
with Code 3 Associates helping with animal sheltering.  I will relay a
message through his department here and see if he has cell phone service or
how you can call him if you need help or to work together.

I am waiting to see if I am needed as  CERT/medical support and can come down
for the  weekend.  If you need anything such as supplies, haycubes, feed that
you do not have a source for, let me know and I will bring as much as I can
if/when I am deployed.  I could even use my truck+ horse trailer to transport
these items if I am not bringing a horse.  It is about a 3 hour trip from
Kansas City.  Our unit is relatively new and completing training.

Thank you and safe travels.  Dana Snyder RN, OPMSAR