msar-riders - [MSAR] Laurie Platt

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "K. R. Kelly" <sarlady@yahoo.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Laurie Platt
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 11:18:24 -0700 (PDT)

I did not know Laurie Platt, but I appreciate her service to SAR and to those who are missing. Brain cancer has taken one of my own family members a little over a year ago; it is a battle I would not wish on anyone. My thoughts and prayers are with Laurie, her family members, her friends and team mates, and all those who were blessed enough to know her. Please pass all our regards on to those who would be comforted.

Kimberly R. Kelly
1SRG: 1st Special Response Group, Moffett Airfield, CA
K9 Search and Rescue Team, Inc., Dolores, CO

San Diego County Sheriff's Dept., Retired

  • [MSAR] Laurie Platt, K. R. Kelly, 05/16/2011