msar-riders - [MSAR] Condolences

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: MSAR <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Condolences
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:45:52 -0800 (PST)

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 20:06:33 -0500
From: "T'mi Finkle" <tfinkle@erols.com>
To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: [MSAR] MSAR Rider less Horse needed for a service near Cedar
    Rapids    Iowa

Is there a MSAR team near Cedar Rapids Iowa that could provide a rider-less
horse (on leadline) for a funeral of a TROTSAR Mounted Team member?

Laurie Platt had to retired from the TROTSAR Mounted Team in March of 2009
due to brain cancer.  Laurie was our team's assistant commander and had to
move back to Iowa with her family for brain cancer treatment.  Sadly, Laurie
is now in a full care nursing home and is nearing the end of her life's
journey.  When the time comes, I plan to fly out for the funeral.  Our team
has a mounted color guard, but it is too far for us to trailer our horses.
If anyone has a MSAR equine that could serve as a rider-less (saddled) horse
please contact me directly at TFinkle@erols.com or call me at 301-412-5249.

Thank you,

T'mi Finkle
Chief
TROTSAR Mounted Search and Rescue Team
www.trotsar.org
-------------- next

 To T'mi Finkle -

Very sorry for your teams loss.
Your team has our condolences.
Prayers for Ms. Platt, her, the family,
and of course the entire team.

Gods Amazng Grace be with you all.,

        Karen

The information contained in this transmission is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure.    If you are not the       intended recipient, do not disseminate, distribute or copy this communication.If you have received this         transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender and then delete it. Thank you for your                 compliance.   Please also do not forward without my permission. Thank  you.                                         1/1/11>

  • [MSAR] Condolences, Karen Nesbitt, 03/10/2011