msar-riders - [MSAR] FW: Subject: New Groups

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "IRVIN LICHTENSTEIN" <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] FW: Subject: New Groups
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 23:12:24 -0500

From: System Administrator
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 11:09 PM
To: IRVIN LICHTENSTEIN
Subject: Undeliverable: [MSAR] Subject: New Groups

Subject: RE: [MSAR] Subject: New Groups
Sent: 12/14/2010 11:09 PM

'Mounted search and rescue' on 12/14/2010 11:09 PM
550 5.7.1 The message you attempted to send was determined to be
spam. Please visit http://www.verizon.net/spamfaq for more information.

The infamous CD of neat stuff for new, and possibly older groups, is still
available from ilichten1@verizon.net.
Due to rotten economic conditions we are forced to request a donation of $5
or more to cover the cost of the plastic cased CD (we make them ourselves),
a bubble envelope, and about $1.75 in first class postage. We also request
that send us your SOG's to include in future burnings.

Irv Lichtenstein
SE PA SAR
215-576-1641 voice
215-576-1897