msar-riders - [MSAR] Fwd: Wrong thread?? - RE: Emacaited horses in Illinois....

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Jyaniro@aol.com
  • To: MSAR-Riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Fwd: Wrong thread?? - RE: Emacaited horses in Illinois....
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 02:11:41 EDT

This thread does not belong on this list.

There are quite a few that walk those miles of which you speak. "Rescuers who truly care"

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” This Margaret Mead quote is the mantra for our very dedicated animal volunteer  organization here in N.J. It is dependant on donations,supplying food, transport services, education, medication, professional training, and animal care supplies.

Jane Yaniro