msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] National Night Out 2010

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: emboote@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] National Night Out 2010
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 08:45:55 -0400

Our Carver County Mounted Posse team covered four towns in our county with about a dozen teams visiting multiple neighborhoods. It's an annual event for us and provides us an opportunity to let the community know we're part of the Sheriff's Office and serve by patrolling in the cities and parks as well as providing security at events and trained in MSAR .

Emily