msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] National Night Out 2010

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: <horsedriver54@woh.rr.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: T'mi Finkle <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] National Night Out 2010
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 7:52:00 -0400

Good Morning The Clark County Mounted Search and Rescue was part of Enon
Ohio National Night Out event. We
had 3 horse and riders and one without horse there. We met alot of people
that didn't even realize Clark County had a MSAR team. Many children came
up to pet the horses. These kind of events really make it worth it to me.
Sharing the love of horses with kids overrides the frustration of trying to
get team members involved. Careflight flew in and horses were not bothered
in the least. Good time had by all. By the way Clark County is the
Springfield Ohio area. Thanks Lisa Sites President CCMSAR---- T'mi Finkle