msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Only a schnauzer...

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: ALLEN SNYDER <allendana1@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Only a schnauzer...
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:09:10 -0700 (PDT)

Just poking a little fun, but I own a schnauzer/terrier mix (great family dog) and take great care to prevent mishaps like this!   Yes I agree, people are a priority.  Schnauzers and terriers can be irritating/think they are bigger than reality and the owner or situation may have been handled better since you know there are always 2 sides to every story.  Have a nice week!  Dana