msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] What are your top priorities for training?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Irvin Lichtenstein " <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] What are your top priorities for training?
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 13:59:04 -0400

Check your local jurisdiction about recording audio. Recording audio
without permission of everybody in the room, on the phone or radio circuit,
is prohibited in PA under a 1927 wire tap law. Video without sound is OK.
There may be federal implications as well, but usually only end has to give
permission there.

Irv Lichtenstein