msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] SAR CD

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Irvin Lichtenstein " <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] SAR CD
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 00:14:31 -0400

I have recovered the SAR CD files through 07-10-20 and some later material
that was available from other sources. Some of the files still to be
recovered are ASTM drafts and comments from the F32 Task Forces but most are
back.

Many of the SOG files are due for revision by the authoring organization.
When a SOG is updated we will leave the older version on the file for
comparison purposes. It is unlikely that many will change of the 30 or so
examples under the SE grouping.

If you need (or want) a CD with lots of MSAR stuff on it e-mail me off list
with your POSTAL address as these go out US Mail, first class.

We will be installing new disk burners Tuesday April 13, so hope all goes
well with the computer.

Irv Lichtenstein
SE PA SAR