msar-riders - [MSAR] Fw: Air Scenting Horse's

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: ALLEN SNYDER <allendana1@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Fw: Air Scenting Horse's
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 19:27:28 -0700 (PDT)

Well this is just one example of how my email "packrat" system is useful!  I hope this may be some of what  you are looking for.  You might want to contact the poster below, Pam Williams.  The other person who I recall has expertise in this area is Irv Lichtenstein.  I hope they don't mind that I volunteered them.

 Would  you let me know what is currently available because our new unit is organizing and preparing to begin training once the SOPs are approved?  This would be good for us as well.  Dana Snyder, OPMSAR, Overland Park, KS