msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] board members

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "E.S." <ES212@QWEST.NET>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] board members
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:21:49 -0700

do you take new members?...
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 5:50 PM

Here in Western Australia emergency services are covered by legislation whereby the individual cannot be 'sued'.We are members of the State Emergency Service which is part of FESA [Fire and emergency services authority]  which is I believe the same as your FEMA.

CHEERS

Linda
SES Mounted section [MSAR]----- Original Message -----