msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Proving rider and horse skills to qualify for a MSAR team

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Shirley Roberts <shul02@hotmail.com>
  • To: MSAR -Riders <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Proving rider and horse skills to qualify for a MSAR team
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:06:15 -0600

Joseph,
We will be near Austin, Tx.
Shirley

From: jchuston@earthlink.net
To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:17:28 -0600

Shirley,

Where will your new team be located?

Joseph C. Huston

Confidentiality: This e-mail message contains information from Joe Huston, which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you believe that you received this communication in error, please e-mail the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.