msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Picture from MSAR - oops!

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Leitarhestar MSAR <msar_iceland@yahoo.com>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Picture from MSAR - oops!
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:06:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Una

Thank you for answering and the information about pictures. Yes, thank you I had seen the other pictures at the Wikimedia Commons but didn´t fully understand if one could take and use them. But I did not know about the pictures at the MSAR website. That´s really interresting so see them all, as good pictures say often more than many words. This morning Marie Lester at Central Ohio Mounted Search Unit sent us some really good pictures that we are going to use for the article. It´s really amazing this e-mail list, how everybody is ready to help each other out Hopefully one day we can assist in some way.

   Halla (Iceland)