msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] First Aid Gear-splints, etc.--skipole

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "E.S." <ES212@QWEST.NET>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] First Aid Gear-splints, etc.--skipole
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:44:05 -0700

I know it called tracking stick and the price of these stick are 4 times higher then a ski pole, I cut the point of the ski pole and plugged it, I used it many times with out getting off the saddle, to move a wire out of the way , pick up my hat of the ground, etc.  vet tapes we pack in a tennis balls container because if you don't pack it this way you'll find that it will malt and will be useless in the 114 Arizona heat, I also use a black tape used for electric work,it can hold in a very high temperature, it's stronger and smaller to carry then the other tapes.

exchanging information is great,

Ellie.